ACLT 24hr Radiothon - Saturday 29th March 2014
Through Virgin Money Giving, you can sponsor us and donations will be quickly processed and passed to the African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust (ACLT). Virgin Money Giving is a not for profit organisation and will claim gift aid on ACLT's behalf where the donor is eligible for this. We really appreciate all your support and thank you for donations.
Get involved and join the Gimme10 campaign Donate $10 to the ACLT to help with with donor drives & awareness programs. Help support their great work
LUVFREENESS RADIO (London UK) & ILIVE RADIO (Toronto, Canada) join forces once again to bring you another 24 hour Epic Event that requires YOU to particpate in raising awareness and funds for the African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust.
We have set up a Virgin Money Giving Page and a Justgiving page. These 2 pages allow you to donate funds to the ACLT and see exactly in real time how much is being donated to save the ACLT.
Helping us meet the costs to save more lives
It is absolutely outrageous that thousands of people living with leukaemia or other blood related cancers around the world are denied the possibility of living a long healthy life with their loved ones. This is simply because a vast majority of the general public are not aware that by stepping forward as potential life savers we could all offer the ‘Gift of Life’ by registering as potential bone marrow/stem cell donors.
The ACLT receives no government funding and relies on the kind generosity of the public. Without financials donations our work would not be possible, and every penny we are given is a great help towards our work.
PLEASE JOIN IN and HELP US
Follow us on Twitter @ACLTRADIOTHON and hash tag #ACLTRADIOTHON and get a change to win an exclusive prize
Saturday 29th March 2014
LUVFREENESS UK BROADCAST: 9am – 9pm (uk time) | 4am – 4pm (est)
ILIVE CANADA BROADCAST: 9pm – 9am (uk time) | 4pm – 4am (est)
- ‘I couldn’t imagine a world without music - there would be such a void in my life’ I have been involved with some kind of musical activity for most of my life, from early days with sound sytems; t...
- The year is 2009 and I've been using my Virtual DJ for a while now making mix CD's covering all genres of music -THE LENG SLOWJAMS VOLS being the most popular with the public #SOUNDCLOUD #MIXCLOUD. One day I get a call fr...A London based Collektive of 6 DJ's who host private events as well as providing DJ services for hire. Good music knowledge spanning most genres and generations! MC will play all the good music (old and new) that most bars/radio stations are not play...
- His personal collection is over 30 years old. It spans every dimension of modern party music. So you can imagine his response when asked to blow the dust off of a few hits. As a dance club regular himself, UNCLE FUNKE began his career playing music f...
- "NEVER SELL OUT!" Victor aka Undergroundvibe started djing in 1978. Playing house parties in Scarborough under the name "12" of Pleasure" in the infamous TC Crew of Tuxedo Crt throughout most of the 80's. The late 80's and early 90's saw Victor p...Russell has been spinning now for 30 years, with a love for all forms of music. He is based in Toronto, Canada and is that guy who’s always willing to give anything a chance. Russell has been attached to the South African House Music scene for the ...
- Legendary DJ Jason Palma, host of Higher Ground on CUIT FM, Founder\Owner of Toronto's infamous Play De Record located in downtown Toronto, PLAY DE RECORD, for the past 22 years, has been THE MAD CRAZY HOT SPOT for the latest in underground music -...Although politically correct, Soul Child isn’t the biggest fan of being referred to as a DJ. His smooth “out of box blends” known for connecting with minds and entertaining souls has managed to separate him from the traffic. As host DJ for Toro...